“ LET US HELP YOU TELL YOUR STORY – TO THE RIGHT AUDIENCE WITH THE RIGHT MESSAGE. ”
Feeling Italian in 2014
August 4, 2014
At Festa Italiana 2014, it felt good to be Italian! Beautiful weather, delicious food and fireworks displays that lit up the lakefront made this year’s Festa one not soon to be forgotten. Attendees ate their way through Italy with Festa’s nearly 40 food vendors serving up Italian favorites including arancini, cannolis and spiedini. Of course, Italian food goes best with vino, and Vino Italiano’s three regional wine tents paired each bite with the perfect sip.
Dinner, lunch and even a snack are not complete without a show, and again Festa did not disappoint; festival goers were entertained with the musical stylings of the Bronx Wanderers, Patrizio Buanne, Bruce in the USA, Stephen Sorrentino and more!
After three days of living, eating, playing and being Italian, Festa left its attendees with an across-the-pond experience they didn’t even have to leave the lakefront for. Many thanks to all of the sponsors, organizers and volunteers that made this weekend possible!
The VA Team had a lot of fun working in festival areas both new and old, leading media buys, working with creative and organizing all public relations efforts
We really enjoyed our two new exciting media opportunities – the opera flash mob at Sendik’s and the welcoming of the gondolas at the Summerfest lagoon. See links below for coverage.
If you didn’t make it down to Festa this year, check out some of our great media coverage to get a taste of what you missed.
- Fox 6: FESTA! Slice of Milwaukee’s lakefront tastes a lot like Italy this weekend
- TMJ 4: Gondolas arrive at Festa Italiana
- Fox 6: Enjoy Italian food, music and dancing this weekend… but where?
- WISN 12: A Preview of “Festa Italiana
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel: Mille’s passes the Festa Italiana sausage torch to Glorioso’s
- OnMilwaukee.com: A chat with Festa Italiana headliner Patrizio Buanne